With your written authorization, film copies, or a CD, will be sent to your new doctor. Your new doctor’s office can do this for you with your written authorization. They will call and ask us to pull your films and send them via mail or by courier to their office. You may also pick up your films. A release form will need to be filled out at that time.

Posted in: FAQ's


We can Help You. Call Us (806) 351-8480

Keep in touch with us.